Thursday, July 10, 2014

Catching up and closing down!

Hi all :)

Haven't posted here in a while.. I've been busy! But I have been somewhat active on my Instagram account - it's just so much easier than blogging for me at the moment..

That's why I'm going to shut down the blog for a while - or maybe rather just ignore it. If I post something it'll be on Instagram. That's also because the most part of my studies for the rest of the year is going on at a hospital, where I can't wear nail polish. So I don't know how much I'll be able to do my nails.. That's why I'm not part of the Happy Monday 'club' anymore - I wouldn't be able to participate :)

Maybe I'll do an update post once in a while - we'll see :) So if you wanna be sure to see what I do, go follow me on Instagram - I'm @swaafie :)

LOL, is that enough links for my Instagram account now? :p

So here's what I've been up to..

I ended up rainbowifying my black & white nail art :)

A very old neon mani!

A more recent neon mani - the colors made me stupidly happy :)

I tried out my newly acquird OPI Pure.. Wasn't satisfied with my pairings, so I'm looking forward to trying it out with other colors..

And what I'm wearing right now :) I adore these colors!

I'm hoping to see you guys on Instagram :)

Have fund and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...