Saturday, June 21, 2014

Inspired by stationary

Hi all :)

I've been gone for a while, but my exams are finally over,so hopefully I'll be more around these next weeks :)

For my first mani 'back' I wanted to use my new nail art brushes from StylishNailArtShop - and what better way to use them for the first time than by being inspired by the lovely stationary I recieved in my package together with the brushes?

First a collage:


I really like this, except my deformed white flower.. it ruins it a bit unfortunately.. But I love the colors and it's nice to have nail polish on my nails again :)



Here's the gradient, before the nail art:


As it says in the collage, I used the Pure Color No. 9 nail art brush and the polishes I used were Essie Absolutely Shore, China Glaze Grass Is Lime Greener, Be More Pacific and Gaga For Green, Sally Hansen White On and OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana.

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...