Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Monday - Neon: Triangular Turquoise

Hi all :)

Well, I have already 'spoiled' today's mani - it was in the picture I showed you yesterday with the 'true' color of Depend Gellack Turquoise Neon. But you'll see it again now and I even made a mini-tutorial that you'll get!

The stamp is QA66 done with Wet'n'Wild Black Creme. I love this image and wanna use it for a full mani!

I had the design on my index and pinkie too, but it smeared when I put on topcoat and I didn't have the time to redo it, so I just removed it (the wonders of a soak off gel mani) and didn't put a topcoat on the other nails.. Why I did topcoat on my index and pinkie first, I don't know :p


Unfortunately the stamping smudged on the thumb :(

So here's the tutorial.. I think it kinda explains itself, but of course I made it - so tell me if you need some step-by-step info :)




And in case you didn't see my post from yesterday, here's me trying to show the true color of Depend Gellack Turquoise Neon. I was so excited about this color that I needed the whole world to see it too and wince the camera didn't wanna help me, I had to make photoshop help me :p



And here's the list of our challenges =)


Check out the other neon manis :)




Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...