Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Feathery white!

Hi all :)

Today I have the last manicure I did on top of Depend Gellack Turquoise Neon.

I used some water decals with white feathers. I originally wanted more than one on each hand, but for some reason the decals dissolved with topcoat - I only managed to secure on decal on each hand with topcoat, even though I used 6 decals :/ Such a shame, it's the first time I've had any problems with water decals.

For the other nails I used Dance Legend Aztec no. 4 (white shard glitter) and Top Sahara (textured topcoat). Funnily the Top Sahara only dried complety textured on some of the nails.. But to be fair I did put it on top of a soak off gel polish, not normal polish. I'm looking forward to trying it again on top of normal nail polish :)




So here's the total sum-up of all the Turquoise Neon manis:


Left to right: Turquoise, purple and blue skittlette - Triangular Turquoise - and of course today's mani: Feathery White

What do you think of the different manis?

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...