Sunday, June 1, 2014

Depend Gellack Turquoise Neon

Hi all :)

I'm currently wearing Depend Gellack Turquoise Neon - and I've really been struggling with capturing the color on camera - it is after all a neon!

So I tried finding the closest color code macth in Photoshop - as it looks on my screen! Remember that colors varies on different screens, so this is how it looks from my screen point of view (if that even makes sense :p)

So i made this nifty collage to try and show it,, I hope it makes sense and maybe helps anyone figuring out if they would like the color before buying :)


The SOG itself is amazing! It's very opaque - the most opaque of the Depend Gellacks I have. Granted I only have three, but still! It's a neon. I used mostly 2 coats, on some of the nails I did an extra because I screwed up the application a bit..

I love this color to bits!

That is all for now :)

Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...