Friday, May 9, 2014

Unzip that rainbow!

Hi all :)

Here's my third nail art on top of CH Nail 049. And it's my fave - because it's colorful :) I used a rainbow foil and zipper water decal - both from BornPretty Store. I used a coat of Essence Matt Top Coat on top.

My boyfriend pointed out that I should have had the zipper on my pinky instead - that would have completed the 'unzipping'-effect.  Well, you live and learn..




And here's the base color, CH Nail 049 again:



I really liked this =)

I will have a sum up and a review of CH Nail 049 some time next week :)

Oh, and by the way - I'm on Instagram now! Well, I've been there for a while just following others, but I now decided to take the plunge and upload nail-related pictures myself. Not much is on there yet, but I'm thinking I'll post nail mail and such :) So come on over and follow me =)

Have fun and take care!

2 comments:

  1. That really is super pretty and cool, love it Sofie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Årh, thanks a lot Maria! I'm glad you like it =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...