Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Monday - Skittle: Summer Skittle :)

Hi all :)

Another Happy Monday - this is the last one in our Spring Challenge, but don't worry we'll keep on doing it and have 10 weeks worth of themes planned out :)

I used (from thumb to pinky): H&M Orange, H&M Check Me Out, Kongsøre of Denmark No. 5048, Gosh Neon Baby and Essence Sundancer. I did the glitter 'gradient' with Nubar White Polka Dot. There's not much gradient this, because the glitter is quite sparse - even though I both dabbed it on and polished it on.. Oh, well - it adds a bit of sparkle :)

This first photo is the most color accurate (even though Blogger distorts the color when I upload this), but it's taken with my phone, so it's not the best quality.




It's a long time since I've done a skittle - I'm happy to do it again =) And these colors are just so summer-ish, it makes me happy!

Check out the other skittles:




Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. Hvor er de fine! Jeg burde få fat I Nubars hvide glitter - den minder mig om 'Pirouette My Whistle' fra OPI, som er en af mine yndlingsglitterlakker :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak :) Ja, den minder faktisk ret meget om.. I Nubars er der bare små farvede glitter, hvor i Pirouette... er de hvide-ish istedet for :) Havde også overvejet at bruge den istedet for Nubar..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...