Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Monday - Holo: Leadlight technique!

Hi all :)

We're beginning the next batch of Happy Monday Challenges :) Today's theme is holo and I have a list of the next 10 themes in the end of this post :)

I did this mani on Thursday just before I left the house for a prolonged weekend at my parents-in-law and I just came home an hour ago - so these pics are the only ones I have that I snapped before leaving..

I used a base of China Glaze FYI and the OPI Sheer Tints to do the 'leadlight technique' (see here). Unfortuantely the colors doesn't show up as much as I had wanted and didn't want to do more coats, because these polishes are thick enough to begin with! But I liked this mani nonetheless.




So here's the overview of the next 10 challenges =)


And here's the other holo manis:




Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...