Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Monday - Gradient: Grey Chevron Gradient

Hi all :)

Today is a gradient prompt :) I love gradients, but this time I wanted to try something different and do a chevron gradient. I've wanted to do it since I saw THIS lovely mani.. I wasn't pleased with this, and originally wanted to have done it with other colors - more festive ones, but I was wearing this soak off gel in blue, so needed something to match..

You'll be seeing more of this SOG as a base for the next few manis. I'll comment on the SOG by the end - it needs a reaview ;)

So the base is CH Nail 049 and I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, NYC Sidewalkers and Barry M Grey for the gradient. I used Sticky Nails to get the chevrons.



Here's CH Nails 049 on it's own. As you can see I had shrinking by the tips. Such a shame! But I'll rage about that polish when I'm done wearing it ;)



Check out the other gradient manis:




Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...