Tuesday, May 27, 2014

(Belated) Happy Monday - Match Clothes: Tulip-y Wack Slacks

Hi all :)

I have a belated Happy Monday challenge for you. I thought this week was the neon-prompt, but I was wrong - it is match clothes! So I just did this mani this morning..

I wanted to recreate a print on a shirt I have that I've wanted to do since I got it. It's very simple but I just like it.. I chose to do it on a base of Cult Nails Wack Slacks (if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that I've just joined the Cult) - I could easily have found a blue that matches the shirt more, but I really wanted to try this out - and made the tulips with white acrylic paint. It was nice to avoid the polish-smell while doing this :) Can I just say how wonderful the formula on Wack Slacks is? It's super pigmented - I don't think I could make a streaky coat even if I tried very hard! I have to try and stamp with this at some point.


And here's a pic with the shirt:


I could have done tulips on my other hand too, but I really wanted to try out Cult Nails Feedback on top of Wack Slacks and pair it with Barry M Mermaid, so I did that instead - and they look great together :)


And, of course, a collage.. I really love doing collages after I discovered PicMonkey :)

So neon is next week! If you follow me on Instagram you've already seen a neon mani from me - the one I had actually made for today before I found out I was a week ahead. But I wasn't happy with that one, so I'm happy to get a second chance to (hopefully) make a better one :)


Here's the other matching clothes manis:




Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...