Monday, April 21, 2014

No Happy Monday for me today :(

Hi all :)

Today's Happy Monday theme is animals, but I'm not participating today. I'm doing fieldwork at a hospital at the moment, so I'm not allowed to wear nail polish! I could in principle have done a mani today, while I'm at home, and take it off again after a couple of hours, but I don't like doing that :)

Hopefully I can make a mani next week, but I'm not getting home again (it's a couple of hours away from where I live, so I'm living there during the fieldwork) until late sunday, so it's only if I get a chance to do it during the day Monday that I'll participate next week.

But check out the other girls' animals manis =)




Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...