Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Monday - Wonderful Sky: Wonderful Night Sky

Hi all :)

Today's theme is 'wonderful sky'.. I didn't want to do a night sky, but after seeing THIS nail art by Copycat Claws, I knew I had to try that out anyway :) Even though it didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it - I wanted it to have been darker - I still like it a lot :)

I used a base of Orly Snowcone. Did a gradient with H&M Want a Lemon, Orly Snowcone, Rimmel My Denim and Impala Paparazzi. I then did 'stars' and a moon with Sally Hansen White On.



After doing a coat of Orly Snowcone I was impressed (again) by how opaque it was, so I snapped a quick picture (therefore it's a bit of a mess). If I wanted to wear it alone I might have done a second coat, but as a base for this nail art I did just one.. Look how opaque it is!! haha..



Here's the Spring Challenge overview (even though the order is a bit different now)


Check out the other wonderful sky manis :)



Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...