Friday, April 11, 2014

Failed triangles and failed photos!

Hi all :)

Today I'm showing you a fail! Because why not?

I tried to replicate THIS triangle nail art tby Pshiiit, but as you can see I didn't even manage to place the tape right so as to make triangles on my pointer.. haha.. I was SO excited about doing this nail art and failed so hard! But I still enjoyed the colors of the polishes used..

And apropros those, my camera freaked trying to take pictures of them and since I already have trouble with my white balance setting atm, I couldn't capture them at all! I used China Glaze Highlight of my Summer and Hot Makeup No. 08..


I hope you enjoyed seeing my fail :p Be sure to check out the inspiration behind it, because that's awesome nail art!

Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...