Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Monday Spring Challenge - Unicorn: Well, I tried :p

Hi all :)

So I tried to make a unicorn's horn, and ehm.. it didn't turn out that well! But I like the overall feel of the mani anyway =) It gives off some unicorn vibes!

I used Depend no 288 and Glam Polish Meteorite Mash (my third handmixed polish!) on thumb on pointer and Colorama Part Blue with a gradient of Gosh Blue Balloon topped with Ciate confetti on the rest. Middle and pinky is stamped with Sally Hansen White on and  Cheeky CH5. The, ehm, unicorn is freehanded with Sally Hansen White On and outlined with Models Own Artistix Nail Art Pen in black and the, ehm, horn of the unicorn has a couple of layers of a home-made spectra-flair topcoat and Ciate Confetti..



I have some problems with my camera atm, the white balance setting doesn't seem to work properly.. So I tried taking some natural light pictures too. Not the best, but I included one anyway..

Next week's theme is pastel :)


Check out the other unicorn-inspired manis:




How do you like my, erhm, unicorn? :p Me and my boyfriend got a little laugh out of it :p

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...