Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Monday Spring Challenge - Pastel: Failed skittlelette..

Hi all :)

For today's Happy Monday the prompt was pastel.. I don't own many pastels - they are NOT my fave! haha.. So I found the ones I had. You would think that in a polish collection of - I don't know - 400+ or something there would be more.. But.. These were the ones I found :p

I used a base of Sally Hansen White On. The pastels I used are Canmake 0024 (lilac), Maybelline Mint For Life (mint), H&M Qant a Lemon (yellow). Pinky and pointer has one coat of Barry M Sour Apple and two coats of Barry M Dolly Mixture.

I do not like how these turned out.. I intented for this mani to be a tape mani, but after messing up my right hand and 1 finger on my left hand, I decided to do flowers instead.. So it turned into a skittlelette.. of fail... :p

I still have trouble with the white balance on my camera, so these are taken outside of my lightbox - luckily the days are getting brighter and brighter so i'll be able to take pictures..



Here's the list of prompts!


And don't forget to check out the other pastel manis:



Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...