Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Monday April's Fools: Jack in a box!

Hi all :)

I'm quite excited for this nail art! It's not perfect or fantastic or anything, but I like it and it turned out as I planned - almost!

I searched for April's Fool on Google Images and one of the pictures I saw was a Jack in a box. I had thought about doing a Jester hat, but knew I had to do a Jack instead :)

I did a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on pointer, index and ring finger and OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana. I did the black outline with acrylic paint, because I thought I would be able to rectify mistakes, but alas, this acrylic paint is very potent and wouldn't come off entirely. If I managed to get it off it leaved a very noticeable trace.. So I had to stick with my flaws.. The rest of the polishes I used was Collection 2000 Geranium (red), Revlon Posh (green), Rimmel My Denim (blue), Sally Hansen Stocking Nude (nude) and Wet'n'Wild French White Creme.



Look - it's quite close to my sketch;


I knew I wouldn't be able to do the same on my right hand, so I just did dots - and took this awkward right-hand-photo:



Check out the other April's Fools manis:



Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...