Monday, February 3, 2014

Spring Challenge - Valentine & Love: Ikat hearts..

Hi all :)

We are some Danish bloggers who are doing a Spring Challenge each Monday, so this is the first one and the theme is Valentine & Love..

I just saw Katy from Nailed It's tutorial on Ikat Hearts and thought I would do that. I'm not too fond of pink and stuff, so I kept it a bit more neutral..

I used Sally Hansen Stocking Nude as a base. It macthes my skin tone much more in real life - both the polish and my skin is not color accurate in the pictures ;) I did the hearts with OPI All That Razz-berry and H&M Mambo. All That Razz-berry wasn't quite opaque enough to do this design, unfortunately. On the other nails I did a coat of OPI Polka.com



H&M Mambo, Sally Hansen Stocking Nude, OPI All That Razz-berry and OPI Polka.com

Here's the theme of theSpring Challenge:


And here's the other Valentine & Love manis:


Have fund and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...