Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Monday Spring Challenge - Watermarble: It worked!

Hi all :)

Todays Happy Monday Spring Challenge is watermarble :) Last time I did a watermarble I was thrilled that I was almost succesful in doing it, but couldn't really manipulate the polish.. This time I was actually able to do just that! Yay!!

The outcome still aren't perfect, but it's so much better! I used China Glaze polishes this time, so I guess I'll do that next time too ;)

I used China Glaze Def Defying and Exotic Encounters. The base is the Soak off Gel polish from last monday's challenge - next time I'm doing a watermarble I'm def going to use a SOG base again! It makes it easy to start over if something goes wrong!






Here's the overview of the theme of the challenge (but the order is a bit different now!)


Here's the other watermarble manis - check them out ;)


Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the color combination.
    It's very hard for me to do a water marble. I have yet to be successful, but practice definitely makes perfect, so I'll have to give it a try again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot =)
      I think it has to do with the polishes too! I got the tip that it might have succeeded for me this time because the polishes I used were new - and therefore it worked better in the water! So I think there's a lot of factors that need to be right that you have to figure out :)

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...