Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday Spring Challenge - Fave Spring Color: Orly Fresh

Hi all :)

Today's theme in our Danish blogger group Happy Monday the challenge is our fave spring color! As soon as I saw this prompt I knew which polish I was going to use: Orly Fresh! It's just the nicest spring green with a pinch of neon in it! Green is my fave color already, so it's a total win in my book!

I did a two-colored stamp with Milani Chocolate Sprinkles and Laura Clauvi STAMP Backyard and MoYou London Mother Nature Collection plate 03. Since Chocolate Sprinkles is not a stamping polish I had to go back over the stamp with a brush to make the branches a bit more visible.

On the other nails I did two coats of Love Thy Polish Swamp Monster (Yes, my second handmixed polish).

This mani makes me ridiciously happy: The colors are perfect, I love trees and Swamp Monster is an amazing glitter (albeit a bit sparse).




Here's the overview of the rest of the challenge - even though we are going to switch around on some of the themes..


And here's the other challenge manis for today:


Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Swaafie! Haven't commented here for awhile. How are you? This mani caught my attention. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot =) I'm very well - I hope you are well too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...