Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gradient in the middle

Hi all :)

This is a mani I did 1½ week ago - I had just gotten a cut on my index finger, so I'm kinda trying to hide it in the photos..

I had just recieved nail mail and three China Glaze polishes just screamed at me to be used in the same mani.. So I did.. I used Fancy Pants, Def Defying and Exotic Encounters. The nail art is inspired by The Nailasaurus..


It's a bit of an odd combo, these colors - but I liked it! And I really love Fancy Pants!


Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. It's a fun idea, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D But I can't take the credit for the idea ;)

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...