Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hi all :)

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a merry Christmas! Here's a manicure I did today and what I'll probably wear on Christmas Eve - that's the day we celebrate in Denmark, not Christmas day - that's actually my birthday :p  This is a crappy phone pic and not color accurate - but what the heck.. I'll update with the polishes used later..

*Update* Polishes used are: Colorama Party Blue (the lightest blue), Gosh Blue Ballon (the medium blue) and Milani Sail Away for the darkest blue and the accent naila. On the accent nails I also used OPI Piroutte My Whistle (not sure if the spelling is correct - it's a mini so the name isn't on the bottle). I stamped with a no-name white and BM-319 and BM-323. *End of update*

Right now I'm in Sweden with my boyfriend's family and we're hoping it'll get cold enough to skii! yeah!

What are you doing for Christmas? And are you celebrating Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...