Saturday, November 9, 2013

31DC2013 Day 21, Inspired by a Color: Cirque Electric Circus!

Hi all :)

Yes, I'm still alive! I've just been crazy busy ;) I had naked nails for 3 or 4 weeks :O I have to hurry up if I'm going to finish this challenge this year :p

I recently bought Cirque Electric Circus and OMG it's amazing. I immediately had an idea for a nail art based on the name of the color for today's challenge.

It didn't turn out how I wanted it to be, at all.. I wanted to do the glitter on a colored background, but decided on white instead because I thought a colored background would clash with the nail art.. And then I failed with the nail art too :p haha.. whatevs... I have nail polish on again! yaay..


It's prob not easy to see, but I have 'electric' represented by some lightning.. and 'circus' represented by a circus-tent-kinda-pattern.. yeah it didn't translate well.. haha..


I used  OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the background and of course Cirque Electric Circus for the glitter-nails.. I then stamped the patterns on the accent nail with Wet'n'Wild Black Creme and BM-301 ('circus' pattern) and BM-305 (lightning pattern) and filled some of it in with Barry M Acid Yellow, JLB Aruba Blue and H&M Check Me Out - trying to match the colors in Cirque Electric Circus...


At least it was nice to paint my nails again and i freaking LOVE Cirque Electric Circus.. My first Cirque btw..

So the next one inspired by a song.. I've had an idea what to do for a while, but I think I'm so out of practice and won't have enough time to do it.. But we'll see ;)


And the other inspired by a color-manis:



Do you own Cirque Electric Circus? Isn't it just wonderful? Can you kinda see what I tried to do with this nail art? :p

Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

  1. I really like these! the colours, the idea, and ring finger remind me of candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it =)

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...