Thursday, October 10, 2013

31DC2013 day 20, water marble: Almost succesful!

Hi all :)

My water marble nails! I've never done a succesful water marble before.. And didn't do it this time either - but closer than ever! haha.. I'm fairly satisfied with this, even though it is far from perfect.. I still can't really manipulate the polish.. but I'll definitely try it again another time fairly soon..

I used all OPI polishes, keeping to one brand hoping to make the marbling more seamless. I used My Boyfriend Scales Walls, All That Razz-Berry, ...Eurso Euro.. I'm not satisfied with how the colors turned out because they of course get spread out thinly in the process, and therefore are not as opaque as I wanted them to be..


My thumb is definitely my fave, so here's a shot of that..


So the next one is inspired by a color... whatever that means.. I'll se what'll fit me ;)


Here's the other gal's water marbles:


Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...