Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 18, Half Moons - Across the Universe wannabe half moons

Hi all :)

So life has been hectic recently - but awesome!! I wore my last mani for 1½ week with only minimal tip wear!! long live Sally Hansen Salon Manicure polishes! I was really impressed, usually tip wear AND chipping happens within 24 hours for me..

I actually did this mani Sunday, but haven't had time writing up a post until now..

This is very simple, but I like it.. Usually I make the halfmoons too big so my nails look really stubby, but this time they are almost too small! I guess that's improvement..

I used Jordana Smooth Blue for the base and Icing Hey Sailor Boy for the half moons.. The pic is not entirely color accurate..


So galaxies are up next :S I've never tried it, so it's gonna be exciting trying.. Hopefully I'll have some more time this week..


Here's all the other half moons manis. Unfortunately I'm so much behind now, that I can't add my own link.. Oh well! haha


Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...