Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013 Update: I'm doing it at my own pace now..

Hi all :)

Yes, as the title indicates I'm not going to follow the challenge at the one-mani-per-day pace.. I simply do not have the time anymore! From tomorrow things are getting more busy at uni and I will not have the opportunity to do a mani a day, at least not satisfactory..

So instead of starting to stress out because of the challenge, I have decided to do it at my own pace :) That way I can spend more time on each mani and I'll especially need that when we come to the 'inspired by'-portion of the challenge..

Two weeks of a mani a day has really been fun and I'm actually impressed that I managed to do it.. But I better 'stop' while I'm ahead :) Some might see this as a failure, but I rather want to challenge myself technique- and execution-wise than pace-wise..

So I'll see you when I have the next mani ready - it's going to be tribal and I'm really looking forward to it :)


Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...