Friday, September 6, 2013

31DC2013 Day 6, Violet: I swear this is violet!

Hi all :)

So this one is a fail for me.. I absolutely loved my base color, but what I had planned just didn't look the same when executed as in my head..  You win some, you lose some..

The base color is Hot Makeup No. 23 with H&M Manhunter sponged on and water decals from Born Pretty Store. The photos are not color accurate - are they ever when dealing with violets/purple? :p The real color is more like a mix of Violet and Indigo in THIS color chart on wikipedia.


Next up: Black and White =)




Check out the other violet nails:


Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. I would never consider this a fail. Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that when you have a different vision of it in you head it is easy to get disappointed ;) So thank you =)

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...