Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013 Day 5, Blue: Gradient and flowers..

Hi all :)

Blue! I've actually had this mani in my mind since before the challenge began, so I was looking forward to blue day.  Even though I messed up the stamping I really liked this one :)

I used Barry M Textured Atlantic Road and OPI Get Your Number for the gradient and  OPI Skull and Glossbone stamped with Maybelline Colorshow Navy Narcissist and BM-314 for the rest..



Tomorrow is violet =)


Check out the other blue manis :)



Have fun and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...