Wednesday, September 4, 2013

31DC2013 Day 4, Green: Edged swirl

Hi all :)

Day 4 everbody! Still going strong, but I have to admit it is a bit stressful to do a mani each day and that is before it gets too dark outside for me to take pictures :S I cannot for the life of me get good pictures in  anything but natural light even though I have a daylight bulb, use the white balance option and have build a lightbox.. sigh.. Anybody have any good tips?

 Okay on to the nails.. Green is my fave color, more specifically bright green and lime green. But the darker greens won this time - because I really wanted to wear Nubar Reclaim. Here I paired it with Revlon Posh. I thought about doing a swirl design since it's a long time since I did one, but then thought I wanted it to be a edged swirl design..



A close-up of one of the swirls:

 So up next is blue! :)


And here's the In-Linkz form for today's prompt:



Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...