Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31DC2013 Day 3, Yellow: Supposedly Sunflower

Hi all :)

So here's my yellow nails.. So far so good with keeping up.. But these are the simple prompts too, so you never know wen I'll be late :p

I used Sinful Colors Let's Meet for most of the nails and Color Club Nature's Way for the accent. I used H&M Being on the A-list, Barry M Mushroom and Revlon Posh for the sunflower.

I thought it was a fail after i finished it, but it grew on me.. Although the sunflower doesn't look a lot like a sunflower it's kinda cute.



Here's the In-Linkz for the other participants:


Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. It definitely looks like a sunflower. I like it! I hope you it through all 31 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D I hope I do too ;) And am pretty sure you'll make it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...