Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31DC2013 Day 16, Tribal Print: My dirty socks!

Hi all :)

So only one day behind so far ;) But don't worry I'll be farther (further?) behind soon! haha..

So these nails are inspired by a pair of socks from H&M.. I love the colors and they have a nice print :)

I used my trusty Gosh Groovey Grey as a base for the nail art and H&M Soaked in Purple and Mustard (appropriate huh?) and Hot Makeup No. 08


And my socks! Yes they are not clean at this point :p


I like my thumb the best! Next up is glitter, let's see when that'll be :)


Here's the other tribal manis:


Have fun and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...