Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15, Delicate Print: Golden flowers

Hi all :)

When I hear 'delicate print' I think swirls and flowers.. I thought I would have some perfect stamping plates for this, but it turns out that there was nothing in my collection that felt truly 'delicate' to me.. So I found those that were close..

I used Milani Chocolate Sprinkles for the base color and Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold for the stamp..


Close-up of the beautiful Chocolate Sprinkles:



I have an update regarding me and this challenge later today :)



Here's some more delicate manis:


Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...