Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 Day 14, Flowers: Plaid and roses!

Hi all :)

So this look is completely stolen from Wondrously Polished.. I just thought it was sooo cute, that I had to do it for 'flower-day'.

I wanted to use some slightly darker colors than Lindsey.. I used Urban Outfitters Virgin as a base and did the plaid with the elf polish that I also used for day 13, OPI Skull And Glossbones and OPI Glints of Glinda. For the roses I used H&M Check Me Out, JLB Precious Pink, China Glaze Gothic Lolita, Eyeko Lilac Polish, H&M Lemon Tree, NYC Lexington Yellow and NYC High Line Green.. I loved how this turned out and I'm surprised that it actually ended up looking like I wanted it to :)

Ignore the cuticle oil ;)


And here's the plaid before adding the roses..


Tomorrow is delicate print, whatever that means :p


Here's the other flower manis:


Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...