Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013 Day 11, Polka Dots: Dotted Ombre

Hi all :)

Welcome to day 11! Still going strong, luckily!

I don't think I have ever done a real Polka Dot mani, so I thought this should be the time.. To make it a bit more interesting did it on top of an Ombre, which I haven't done before either ;)

The white is Sally hansen White On. The blues are (from dark to light): Rimmel My Denim, Jordana Smooth Blue, Gosh Blue Balloon, H&M U Must Have This, Colorama Party Blue. I actually really like this :)



A lot of firsts for me today.. That's the good thing about a challenge, even though I'm not really challenge myself technique-wise.. But that'll come later in the challenge ;) Tomorrow it is stripes!



Check out the other Polka Dotted manis:


Have fun and take care :)

2 comments:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...