Sunday, September 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 1, Red: Saucy Glitter.

Hi all :)

Welcome to the first day of the 31 Day Challenge.. Today is red and this is a simple one.. I screwed up the nail art, but luckily I got a pic beforehand so I still had something :)

This is 1 coat of Eyeko Saucy Polish! 1 coat I tell you! Awesome.. And then LA Splash Sparkling Fire og Spoiled Shuffle the Deck on pinky, pointer and thumb.


And here is Eyeko Saucy Polish by itself..


So it was a simple one today, but if I'm going to do one mani a day I'm afraid that's how it's going to be most of the days ;)

So tomorrow is gonna be orange nails..


So here's an In-Linkz with aaall the red manis from those who participate.. Enjoy them :D
Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...