Monday, August 12, 2013

Some randoms...

Hi all :)

Here's a few randoms..Pics are taken with my phone..

This first one is BMG 002 (soak-off gel) topped with L'oreal Confettis and an accent with OPI Polka.com.. Cute and simple...


This one is OPI The Impossible, 2 coats - My mother in law bought it on vacation and I tried it while she was visiting us.. But I do have a mini bottle of this - but there's no stars in it.. I like these texture polishes :)


This is 1 coat of H&M Lemon Tree. 2-ish coats of China Glaze Whirled away. I had to dab it on and actually had to fish out the white glitters and place it on the nails with an orange stick. I actually wanted to do a glitter sandwich and then some bumble bee related nail art, but I liked this so much so I left it as this..



I hoped you enjoyed some simple manis =)

Have fun and take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...