Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Roses on soak off gel.

Hi all :)

Here's a pretty old mani..  2-3 months or so..

I absolutely loved this mani. It's my first time doing these roses-ish flowers. I'm not much for pink colors, so I chose one of my fave color combos: purple and bright green.. And I always love me some grey polish, so this is right up my alley..

The base is BMG 002 (Soak off gel). It's allrigt, even though it is a bit runny.. I painted the flowers with color club pucci-licious and H&M Notoriously Beautiful and the leaves with Orly Fresh. I sealed it in with a uv top coat so it would last this whole mani.



Fun fact: When I took the photos of these, it seemed like the camera had turned the blue into purple.. And it does look like that on the screen of my camera and on my laptop screen, but when I connect my laptop to my new LED monitor - the colors are spot on! So a lot depends on the quality of the monitor I guess ;)

Have fun and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...