Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mix and match: Triangles

Hi all :)

Here´s one that was difficult to photograph.. But I love the duochrome! The base is Catrice It's Rambo no. 5. Lovely creme, applies like a dream! Used China Glaze Westside Warrior, Catrice I'm a Star and Nubar Wildlife for the nail art.



The inspiration for this nail art came from different sources..

Ring and pinky inspired by a triangular pattern by Preciouspolish.. I've had it in my "inspiration-folder" for a loong time.. And probably will keep it there..

Middle finger inspired by THIS chevron design.. 

Ring and thumb is kinda inspired by a tribal pattern by Chalkboardnails  - her middle finger.. I wanted to do the three triangles on top of each other, but ended up liking it better with one big triangle and one smaller..So, yeah..

Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...