Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm gonna do it! I think I'm gonna do it anyway.. 31DC2013

Hi all :)

So Sarah from Chalkboard Nails is once again doing the 31 Day Challenge in September and inviting everybody to tag along.. I've often thought about doing it.. And this time I think I actually will..

The problem is gonna be doing a new mani every day, since September is also when I begin my postgraduate.. buut I'm gonna try and start already now so I have a bit of a head start.. Or else I'll just do at my own pace..

Click the pic to go to Sarah's 31DC2013 post!

I'll also try and use twitter and the #31DC2013 hashtag.. But I haven't really used twitter much except from reading feeds.. I'm @Tjofie on twitter, but don't really use it, that's why I haven't 'advertised' it.. But you're welcome to follow me, I might even begin to use it after getting used to it during this challenge..

Let me know if you're doing the challenge too! :)

Have fun and take care!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!

    I am also going to do this - glad to see you're back, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! Looking forward to se what you'll do then :) And thanks!

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...