Thursday, August 8, 2013

I might be back.. with linen inspired nails :)

Hi all :)

I've been missing blogging for a while and seem to have the time to do it atm, so I thought I would give it a try again :) I have build up a little pile of nail pics, so I have a bit of a buffer..

Today's nail art is maybe a month old or so.. Me and my boyfriend got some new linen as graduation gifts for us and I knew instantly that I needed to do nail art inspired by it..

And inspired is the keyword here, because the linen has a peacock on it, but I didn't want to do peacock nails, I just liked the colors and the feel of it.. So here's the part I was inspired by..


Aand the nails.. Not the best pics, but can't do anything about that..



Here's a pic of the peacock pattern.. Yeah I didn't bother to lie the duvet out flat :p I'm lazy..


One thing I forgot was that I wanted to make a pink border around my nails, since the linen has such a border all around.. But I can do that if I do a mani inspired by this another time..

Oh and I lost the notes about which colors I used, but I know the base is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls aand.. ehm.. Not sure about the blue and pink :/ sorry!

Feels good to be back :) I hope you are all good!

Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cool mani and reflects the fabric perfectly! Beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you are back - and with a nice mani, good to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww how nice of you =) It's nice to be back!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...