Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bright braid/fishtail mani!

Hi all :)

This is a recent mani, only a few days old :)

I started out with picking the glitter: Icing Lemme See Your Peacock. Found matching colors - all cremes.. Then I decided wanted shimmers instead, even though I knew they weren't as opaque...

I ruined the nails with the glitters - I was apparently too impatient, so the base color kinda wrinkled.. But you don't really see that IRL.



I was as always not as mesmerized by the glitter as I thought I would be - I like matte glitters so much better..  So I mattified.  Didn't quite do the trick, but good enough :)


A close-up, just because the colors are so happy!


I used China Glaze Towel Boy, W'n'W Fergie Glowstick (Horrible wonky brush, but lovely color), H&M Pink and of course Icing Lemme See Your Peacock. Love the fish tail/braid nails, even though the polishes where way to sheer to do such a mani..

Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...