Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blue to green: Gradient and flowers..

Hi all :)

This is another recent mani.. I'm still wearing it :O That must be three days and I have minimal tipwear! That never happens to me.. But I'm happy, because I LOVE this mani.. The colors really do it for me!

The gradient is inspired by THIS gradient on Chalkboard Nails. I just loved the colors and knew I had to do something similar..
The flowers are inspired by THIS tutorial over at Very Emily. Mine didn't turn out just as good and I couldn't for the life of me do stamens on the flowers, so I just dotted the middle :p



Close-ups, just because,,

I did one (!) coat of Gosh Groovy Grey on all my nails, then did the gradient and flowers with  Orly Fresh, JLB Aruba Blue and Revlon Royal. The dots in the flowers are made with W'n'W  Black Creme.

Have fun and take care =)

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love your gradients! And the flowers on nude look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, thanks a lot :D I was really happy with this look!

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! I may need to use this as inspiration sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And go ahead ;) I would love to see your version of this!

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...