Friday, April 5, 2013

One Base - Many Looks: Colorful stripes and wonky hearts

Hi all :)

Here's my second nail art look on top of Depend Gellack 313. I was going for something else,  but I'm seriously out of practice, so that failed.. Luckily I could just wipe it off without damaging the base color ;)

So.. very wombly lines and wonky hearts here..


Even though it's not very well executed, I liked it simply because of the colors =) They made me happy!



And just one more, for good measure..


The base color chipped while wearing this (!), so that's the last nail art on this base for now.. So I only got about 5 days wear out of this gel polish, which isn't much when they promise 2-3 weeks. But it's still 5 times more than I'm used to from regular polish, so I'm happy! But I'm sure the removal of the regular polish doesn't help much for the wear either..

If you wanna see the background for itself, click HERE
If you wanna see some different nail art on the same base color, click HERE

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. I love this mani - makes me think fabric, maybe even PJ's LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...