Sunday, March 31, 2013

One Base - Many Looks: Classy gold and framed

Hi all :)

So here's my first nail art in a loong time! And my first nail art on top of a gel polish =) I loved the fact that I could just go straight to the nail art without having to worry if the base was dry enough. I did this the day after I applied the gel polish and if I did that with a normal polish it would already have chipped.. but not with this! yay! I'm excited.. haha.. 


I really like how it turned out. I might be easy to satisfy since I haven't done nail art in a long time, but I keep looking at my nails. I'm thinking about taking it off today (I've had it on for 2 days now) and hoping that the base is still good for at least one more look..


Spammy, spammy :p


And a close-up, just because...

The base is of course Depend Gellack 313, I stamped with Maybelline Color Show Metallics Bold Gold and BM-321, I framed with a nail art brush and Wet'N'Wild Black Créme

To see the base on its own, go HERE :)

Have fun and take care =)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani! I didn't know that depend does gel polish. :D Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot =) Well I'm glad I could inform you of that then :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...