Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lines on yellow...

Hi all :)

I wanted a somewhat simple, but colorful mani.. With the few polishes available, I came up with this:


I didn't have anything particular in mind, but wanted to do some geometric shapes. When I couldn't really think of what to do, I just made some random lines..


I used NYC Lexington Yellow as a base and Color Club Pucci-licious and Wet'N'Wild Sunny side up for the lines..

My sister-in-law thought this looked like the outlines of stars. I see what she mean! What do you see?

Btw, I'm back in my own apartment with no internet, so I might be a bit quiet (well even more quiet)

Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, I see stars too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a mix of stars and the pattern on a islandic sweater :)
    Nice, simple and colorfull :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool ;) And I didn't even intend that! haha..
      And thanks =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...