Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cling-glitter-wrapped

Hi all :)

I hope you've all entered the new year safely and had happy holidays =) I sure did. I really enjoyed being home again, but it took some while to adjust to people around me speaking Danish again and speaking it myself too :p

I'm not really spending time at home, but at my boyfriends house.. My apartment is almost completely empty because I rented it out while I was away and since I'm not spending time there now, I haven't filled it up with my stuff yet :p But me and my boyfriend have found an apartment together, we just need to sign the lease! yay for that!

So I'm just carrying around some of the polishes I bought in the US, but don't have all my usual gear with me.. I did some of this mani yesterday and the glitter I added today. Not the best pics, but hey, I only have so much to work with here :p I even borught the Ott-lamp I bought in Us with me home and after I had it on for half an hour or so, the bulb died :( I suspect there might have been something with the voltage, that I should have checked before I plugged it in in another country? So I hope I can get my hands on a new bulb-thingy..

Okay.. nails..


I have OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as a base and 'cling-wrapped' with that one and Revlon Essence - which I totally love, it is such a gorgeous color and it is a one coater!!
The glitter is  China Glaze Glitter All the Way and is just dapped on with the brush.. Maybe not the most obvious glitter choice for the other colors, but again - I only have so much to work with..


My nails are oddly shaped right now. With the traveling and coming home I have neglected my nail care, so I've had some breaks..


I love this cling-wrap thing.. I wanted to do a gradient but didn't have any kind of sponge I could use, so I thought I could sponge with cling-wrap.. Not the look I was going for, but I love it and will def do it again! I did end out being a somewhat gradient look..

Okay I'll shut up now.. I've missed blogging.. Hopefully I'll manage to do some decent manis and taking some decent pictures in the future..

Have fun and take care :D

2 comments:

  1. Velkommen hjem igen - og til lykke med samflytningen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color combos and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...