Monday, January 28, 2013

Bluey flowers..

Hi all :)

Damn, I was on a good roll with posting a couple of days apart.. But then I went back home to my own apartment where there's no internet.. So this mani is 1½ week old or so.. And the last one I wore! I was taking all my stuff up to my apartment from the basement (I'm on third floor, gaah), repacking it and putting it back in the basement, painting and cleaning.. So I didn't have he time to do my nails and they would have been ruined immediately anyway :p Haven't had time to paint them after I've gotten back to my BF..



Have fun and take care =)

3 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty blue, I wonder what it is?
    The flowers are very subtle and sweet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is L'oreal Notting Hill Blues and it is SO gorgeous! But it is not color accurate in these photos :/ It is a bit more color accurate in my 'blue and nude chevrons' post..
      And thank you =)

      Delete
  2. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.

    A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a very good job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari.

    Outstanding Blog!
    Here is my web blog ; military tactical clothing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...