Monday, January 14, 2013

Blue and nude chevrons..

Hi all :)

Here's a mani I did a couple of days ago.. The pics are not color accurate.. I really like this (I am still wearing it). The nude is not a complete match with my skin tone, but close enough for me to fool myself a couple of times.. Sometimes when I get glance a of my nails out of the corner of my eyes, I'm thinking "Damn this mani is SO chipped already" and then get a DOH! moment when I realize that the nude base color is fooling me :p


The base colors are Color Club Nature's Way and Orly Snowcone. I used those two plus L'Oréal  Notting Hill Blues (super awesome one-coater) for the chevrons. This next pic is a bit more close to the real color, but still not on the spot.



I've seen so many chevron manis that I like, so I've probably seen this look somewhere. If you know of someone who's done a similar mani, please drop me a link in the comment section and I'll credit the person :)

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...