Thursday, September 6, 2012

White-ly dotted..

Hi all :)

This is the first nail art I have been able to do while I've been in the US.. It's not complicated or anything but I really liked the end result.. I haven't dotted with white before and I don't even think I've done a dotted mani like this before..


The colors are not quite color accurate.. I don't have any kind of setup for doing this.. I need to get my hands on an OTT light bulb.. Which store do you think it's possible to find an OTT lamp here in the US?

Here's a phone pic..

I used: Jordana Mellow Yellow and Smooth Blue and Confetti Cat Eyes. For the dots I used the no-name white I brought from home and usually use for stamping...

I got a lot of compliments on this one too :)

Otherwise everything is going well here in the US :) It seems that you do more assignments here than back home, I already have a 10 page assignment for tomorrow in a course I haven't even had any lectures in yet.. wow.. I usually spend a lot of time brainstorming for a paper, before actually writing it, but this one I need to do so fast, that I won't have time for that :p Wish me good luck ;) haha

Have fun and take care ;)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty dots! You should be able to find ott-lites in an office store like OfficeMax or OfficeDepot. Or possibly in Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prikker ser jo altid godt ud! ;)

    -Jeg har nomineret dig til Liebster blog award! Tillykke! :P Du bestemmer self helt selv om du vil deltage ;)
    Du kan se mere om det her: http://panicpolish.blogspot.dk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    Mette / panicpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...