Friday, September 14, 2012

Having a good night with grey, black and gold..

Hi all :)

Last Friday I did these nails before going to a party.. Ever since I got my hands on Wet'N'Wild Fergie Tonight's Gonna be a Good night, I've wanted to do a grey/black/gold mani with it and I thought it would be fitting to wear this combo at a party (even though it wasn't a fancy party at all)


I loved the result!


Here's some not-so-good close-ups, but you can see that the black I used for striping has gold glitter in it too!


I used City Color Gray as my base (A rose-shaped bottle, found it in Rite-Aid as far as I recall - a grey with gold shimmer), Wet'N'Wild Fergie Tonight's Gonna be a Good night, NYC Sidewalkers, NYC Haunted, Sinful Colors All About You.

I'm going to the H Street festival in DC tomorrow, I think it's going to be great!

Have fun and take care =)

3 comments:

  1. (And even though you blog about your nails thats not fancy made at all)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so true, nothing fancy about it! But I like them nonetheless ;)

      Delete
  2. Swaafie, you mani is amazing! Love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...