Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goodbye Denmark, hello USA

In less than 24 hours I'm on my way to the US! It's both very very exciting and very very sad - because of the people I'm going to miss especially my lovely boyfriend..

Here's the nails that I'm going to sport on my flight - american patriotic colors of course. I needed something to do quickly, so dots it became.. The red and white pattern on my ringfinger? Well that represents the Danish flag..

This mani is done very quick and crude so it isn't the best, but it's good enough :)

I have photos of manis piling up, but haven't had the time to edit them.. I haven't edited these photos either, but I wanted to put it up before I left..

If anyone is living in DC and wants to show me around a bit, leave me a comment or an email ;)

I'll catch up with all of you on the other side! And I'll be sure to update you on my trip and my amazement about the selection and prices of polishes :p


5 comments:

  1. Yay god tur! Hvor længe skal du være der?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak :D Næsten 5 måneder, jeg skal læse et semester derovre ;)

      Delete
    2. Ih hvor fedt, jeg er sikker på du nok skal blive helt vild med det. Glæder mig til at se dine neglelaksfund!

      Delete
  2. Fun & sweet - have a really nice time "over there" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...